Monday, July 26, 2010

REPORT: July 26, 2010 - Monday - 6:30pm

OBSERVED: a full moon tonight. Sandpipers have returned. They skirt up and down the beach in cliques, scurrying along the shore's edge for hermit crabs. There was some trash to dispose, but not too bad really.

COLLECTED: nothing


The ocean today was strangely murky. So much seaweed and sea matter had been muddled into tiny ground bits that I couldn't see through to the bottom like I usually can. I had the sensation of being lightly tickled all over from the sea greens, and it honestly was too odd for me to feel comfortable swimming for long. Plus, there were so many fish jumping out of the water, but unlike other days, I could not see the schools swimming by so cloudy was the water.

T. OCEAN and I settled for taking turns going from sand to sea. Makes me realize how fortunate we are for all those other perfectly clear-water days.


Your,
Little Mama Sea Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment